How to Buy Prometeus Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Prometeus easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PROM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Prometeus? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PROM
- How to safely store PROM
- Frequently asked questions
Current Prometeus Price Stats
|PROM Price||$14.0072 USD|
|Price Change24h||$1.8583 USD (15.30%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$11.2587 / $16.3075 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$40,031 USD|
What is Prometeus? A Review
Prometeus Network is a secure and decentralized ecosystem designed to solve real-world problems in data brokerage, created for the Influencer Marketing, Medical and Insurance data market industries. Prometeus Network is developed by Prometeus Labs. A company existing out of data scientists and entrepreneurs who have been working for more than 15 years on machine learning, business development, and marketing.
Where and How to Buy Prometeus (PROM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Prometeus. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PROM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PROM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Prometeus on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Prometeus with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PROM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Prometeus Crypto
Once you buy Prometeus, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Prometeuss?". It is quiet easy to store your Prometeus tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Prometeus. If Prometeus is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Prometeus for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.