How to Buy SteamPunk Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy SteamPunk easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PUNK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is SteamPunk? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PUNK
- How to safely store PUNK
- Frequently asked questions
Current SteamPunk Price Stats
|PUNK Price||$0.0583 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0009 USD (-1.52%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0550 / $0.0613 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$9,546,258 USD|
What is SteamPunk? A Review
SteamPunk is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency.
Where and How to Buy SteamPunk (PUNK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing SteamPunk. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PUNK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PUNK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy SteamPunk on the Exchange: Now, you can buy SteamPunk with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PUNK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store SteamPunk Crypto
Once you buy SteamPunk, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my SteamPunks?". It is quiet easy to store your SteamPunk tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store SteamPunk. If SteamPunk is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling SteamPunk for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.