How to Buy Personal Wager Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Personal Wager easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy PWON with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Personal Wager? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy PWON
- How to safely store PWON
- Frequently asked questions
Current Personal Wager Price Stats
|PWON Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Personal Wager? A Review
Personal Wager aims to create a globally accessible esports player to player (P2P) wagering system, allowing players in any country to wager on their own skill with players at home or in any other country. In the near future, with an expansion into an AI to AI (A2A) system through the acquisition key gaming assets, Personal Wager expects to be the de-facto standard for human vs human, AI vs AI, and human vs AI wagering.
Where and How to Buy Personal Wager (PWON) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Personal Wager. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports PWON: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the PWON/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Personal Wager on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Personal Wager with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different PWON pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Personal Wager Crypto
Once you buy Personal Wager, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Personal Wagers?". It is quiet easy to store your Personal Wager tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Personal Wager. If Personal Wager is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Personal Wager for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.