How to Buy Quickswap Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Quickswap easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy QUICK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Quickswap? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy QUICK
- How to safely store QUICK
- Frequently asked questions
Current Quickswap Price Stats
|QUICK Price||$220.7788 USD|
|Price Change24h||$8.8107 USD (4.16%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$181.5031 / $253.7486 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,989 USD|
What is Quickswap? A Review
QuickSwap is a fork of Uniswap, a next-gen Layer 2 DEX/AMM powered by the Matic Network with the ability to trade at lightning-fast speeds (~2 second block times) with near-zero gas fees. The tokenomics are designed to make the governance of the project truly decentralized over time. Once the project reaches a sufficient stage of maturation we’ll begin transitioning more and more into community governance.
Where and How to Buy Quickswap (QUICK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Quickswap. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports QUICK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the QUICK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Quickswap on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Quickswap with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different QUICK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Quickswap Crypto
Once you buy Quickswap, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Quickswaps?". It is quiet easy to store your Quickswap tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Quickswap. If Quickswap is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Quickswap for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.