How to Buy Rarible Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Rarible easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy RARI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Rarible? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy RARI
- How to safely store RARI
- Frequently asked questions
Current Rarible Price Stats
|RARI Price||$26.6497 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.3473 USD (-1.29%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$24.2005 / $28.7656 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,718 USD|
What is Rarible? A Review
Rarible is a creator-centric NFT marketplace and issuance platform. RARI token, awarded to the active users of the platform, will act as the governance instrument: it will enable collectors and creators to vote on multiple upgrades and decide how the platform should develop further. This makes the governance of the platform directly responsive to the most active users and brings Rarible closer to being a public good operated by the community members who value it most.
Where and How to Buy Rarible (RARI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Rarible. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports RARI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the RARI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Rarible on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Rarible with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different RARI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Rarible Crypto
Once you buy Rarible, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Raribles?". It is quiet easy to store your Rarible tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Rarible. If Rarible is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Rarible for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.