How to Buy RedFOX Labs Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy RedFOX Labs easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy RFOX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is RedFOX Labs? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy RFOX
- How to safely store RFOX
- Frequently asked questions
Current RedFOX Labs Price Stats
|RFOX Price||$0.0984 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0005 USD (-0.46%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0930 / $0.0997 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$42,110 USD|
What is RedFOX Labs? A Review
RedFOX Labs is a blockchain-based tech company that identifies and builds unicorn business models for the emerging markets of Southeast Asia. It creates scalable solutions, aiming to unlock the true market potential on Komodo Platform, as well as to create market-leading companies in the e-commerce, e-media, e-travel and ride-hailing sectors.The RFOX coin will be used as a form of payment to contractors, developers, network operators, for security, bug bounties, discounts on certification and many more. The RFOX token will serve as the global currency within the RFOX-KMD enterprise world.RedFox announced a token swap to the Ethereum Network. The Swap took place on the 25th of October and in both exchanges currently listing RFOX (Liquid Exchange and P2PB2B) the swap will be completed automatically.
Where and How to Buy RedFOX Labs (RFOX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing RedFOX Labs. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports RFOX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the RFOX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy RedFOX Labs on the Exchange: Now, you can buy RedFOX Labs with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different RFOX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store RedFOX Labs Crypto
Once you buy RedFOX Labs, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my RedFOX Labss?". It is quiet easy to store your RedFOX Labs tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store RedFOX Labs. If RedFOX Labs is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling RedFOX Labs for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.