How to Buy RoBet Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy RoBet easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ROBET with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is RoBet? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ROBET
- How to safely store ROBET
- Frequently asked questions
Current RoBet Price Stats
|ROBET Price||$0.1051 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1051 / $0.1051 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is RoBet? A Review
RoBet is a blockchain-based sports betting platform that does not require a centralized entity, has low fees on all matches, immediate payouts, no winning limits, professionals are accepted, following system, AI betting, advanced statistics, live streams and anonymous betting.The ROBET token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 utility token used to place bets, offer tips to the winners, collect winnings from winning bets and watch live sports within the RoBet ecosystem.
Where and How to Buy RoBet (ROBET) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing RoBet. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ROBET: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ROBET/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy RoBet on the Exchange: Now, you can buy RoBet with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ROBET pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store RoBet Crypto
Once you buy RoBet, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my RoBets?". It is quiet easy to store your RoBet tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store RoBet. If RoBet is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling RoBet for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.