How to Buy Router Protocol Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Router Protocol easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ROUTE with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Router Protocol? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ROUTE
- How to safely store ROUTE
- Frequently asked questions
Current Router Protocol Price Stats
|ROUTE Price||$3.7027 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0745 USD (-1.97%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$3.3165 / $3.7968 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$40,924 USD|
What is Router Protocol? A Review
Router Protocol is a cross-chain liquidity aggregator governance token. Router Protocol is working to integrate multiple blockchains together in the ecosystem to ignite the revolution of cross-chain liquidity. The idea is to allow its community to earn $ROUTE tokens irrespective of which blockchains they use. So far it has integrated three blockchains in the $ROUTE eco-system and each chain will get an equal number of $ROUTE token rewards for staking their LP tokens.
Where and How to Buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Router Protocol. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ROUTE: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ROUTE/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Router Protocol on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Router Protocol with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ROUTE pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Router Protocol Crypto
Once you buy Router Protocol, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Router Protocols?". It is quiet easy to store your Router Protocol tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Router Protocol. If Router Protocol is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Router Protocol for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.