How to Buy Royale Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Royale easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ROYA with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Royale? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ROYA
- How to safely store ROYA
- Frequently asked questions
Current Royale Price Stats
|ROYA Price||$0.7405 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0181 USD (2.51%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.6881 / $0.9340 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,691,390 USD|
What is Royale? A Review
Royale is a cross-chain De-Fi solution for the iGaming industry. Its user-centric platform creates Web 3.0 smart-backed liquidity that allows iGaming entrepreneurs to bootstrap innovation with the security and transparency of the blockchain.
Where and How to Buy Royale (ROYA) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Royale. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ROYA: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ROYA/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Royale on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Royale with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ROYA pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Royale Crypto
Once you buy Royale, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Royales?". It is quiet easy to store your Royale tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Royale. If Royale is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Royale for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.