How to Buy RustCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy RustCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy RUST with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is RustCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy RUST
- How to safely store RUST
- Frequently asked questions
Current RustCoin Price Stats
|RUST Price||$0.0085 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0085 / $0.0085 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is RustCoin? A Review
RustCoin is the in-game cryptocurrency for the Rust RPG game, which is currently available on Steam. It's a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency.
Where and How to Buy RustCoin (RUST) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing RustCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports RUST: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the RUST/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy RustCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy RustCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different RUST pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store RustCoin Crypto
Once you buy RustCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my RustCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your RustCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store RustCoin. If RustCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling RustCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.