How to Buy SaTT Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy SaTT easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SATT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is SaTT? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SATT
- How to safely store SATT
- Frequently asked questions
Current SaTT Price Stats
|SATT Price||$0.0015 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0003 USD (23.60%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0012 / $0.0016 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$20,100,714 USD|
What is SaTT? A Review
SaTT aims to change the transaction between advertisers and content editors to be instant, transparent and secure! The SaTT is an ERC20 token created to facilitate advertising transactions with a smart contract. No more late payments or expensive banking services. A decentralized system for quantifying the results of a campaign thanks to third-party applications and smart contract.
Where and How to Buy SaTT (SATT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing SaTT. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SATT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SATT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy SaTT on the Exchange: Now, you can buy SaTT with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SATT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store SaTT Crypto
Once you buy SaTT, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my SaTTs?". It is quiet easy to store your SaTT tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store SaTT. If SaTT is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling SaTT for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.