How to Buy SIX Network Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy SIX Network easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SIX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is SIX Network? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SIX
- How to safely store SIX
- Frequently asked questions
Current SIX Network Price Stats
|SIX Price||$0.1669 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.1118 USD (203.02%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0533 / $0.1725 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$892,824 USD|
What is SIX Network? A Review
SIX network uses blockchain technology and smart contract to reinvent the digital economy by building a better infrastructure; SIX Digital Asset Wallet, Decentralized Financial Services, and Wallet-to-Wallet (W2W) Decentralized Commerce. With this economic infrastructure, SIX aims to create an ecosystem that is transparent, fair, secure, and efficient for all stakeholders in the digital and creative economy.
Where and How to Buy SIX Network (SIX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing SIX Network. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SIX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SIX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy SIX Network on the Exchange: Now, you can buy SIX Network with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SIX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store SIX Network Crypto
Once you buy SIX Network, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my SIX Networks?". It is quiet easy to store your SIX Network tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store SIX Network. If SIX Network is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling SIX Network for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.