How to Buy SELFLLERY Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy SELFLLERY easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SLY with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is SELFLLERY? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SLY
- How to safely store SLY
- Frequently asked questions
Current SELFLLERY Price Stats
|SLY Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is SELFLLERY? A Review
SELFLLERY is a social network ecosystem designed to monetise published content on the platform rewarding users through the conversion of each "like" into tokens. The SELFLLERY platform brings the usual features of a social media platform which is share photos, videos and live streams but also has a marketplace where SLY token is the payment method so users can start advertising campaigns, photo contests and buy products or services.The SLY token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token used as a payment method and reward system within the SELFLLERY network.
Where and How to Buy SELFLLERY (SLY) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing SELFLLERY. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SLY: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SLY/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy SELFLLERY on the Exchange: Now, you can buy SELFLLERY with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SLY pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store SELFLLERY Crypto
Once you buy SELFLLERY, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my SELFLLERYs?". It is quiet easy to store your SELFLLERY tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store SELFLLERY. If SELFLLERY is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling SELFLLERY for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.