How to Buy All Sports Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy All Sports Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SOC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is All Sports Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SOC
- How to safely store SOC
- Frequently asked questions
Current All Sports Coin Price Stats
|SOC Price||$0.0252 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0027 USD (-9.76%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0251 / $0.0284 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$605,938,304 USD|
What is All Sports Coin? A Review
The All Sports Platform focuses on the global online market and intends to build a network of prediction service system. In addition to building the underlying SDK based on the All Sports public blockchain, it also provides customised user-end applications, including but not limited to PC end, H5 webpage, App(iOS & Android), mini programmes.SOC is a asset ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as an utility token on the All Sports platform.
Where and How to Buy All Sports Coin (SOC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing All Sports Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SOC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SOC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy All Sports Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy All Sports Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SOC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store All Sports Coin Crypto
Once you buy All Sports Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my All Sports Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your All Sports Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store All Sports Coin. If All Sports Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling All Sports Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.