How to Buy Scrypto Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Scrypto easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SRT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Scrypto? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SRT
- How to safely store SRT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Scrypto Price Stats
|SRT Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Scrypto? A Review
Scrypto is a social network for the cryptocurrency community. Just like any social network, you can use Scrypto.io to share your thoughts on different cryptocurrency projects and ICOs.The social network aims to provide a centralized gathering point for the crypto community. Users will be able to form groups to talk about different projects or post information and receive rewards in the form of tips. Scrypto Official Announcement:Considering the tokens purchase dynamics on ICO pre-sale period Scrypto understood the set goals wouldn´t be fulfilled as the amount of sold tokens was less than 0.9% of the total amount of 9 123 000 tokens. Scrypto initiated the return of all funds collected during the ICO. All the investors will receive a personal letter with all personal purchase details.
Where and How to Buy Scrypto (SRT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Scrypto. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SRT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SRT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Scrypto on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Scrypto with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SRT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Scrypto Crypto
Once you buy Scrypto, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Scryptos?". It is quiet easy to store your Scrypto tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Scrypto. If Scrypto is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Scrypto for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.