How to Buy Staked Ether Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Staked Ether easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy STETH with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Staked Ether? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy STETH
- How to safely store STETH
- Frequently asked questions
Current Staked Ether Price Stats
|STETH Price||$1567.0964 USD|
|Price Change24h||$65.2075 USD (4.34%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1495.9961 / $1578.9207 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Staked Ether? A Review
Lido is a liquid staking solution for Ethereum. Lido lets users earn staking rewards without maintaining staking infrastructure, using a selection of carefully vetted validators.
Where and How to Buy Staked Ether (STETH) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Staked Ether. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports STETH: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the STETH/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Staked Ether on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Staked Ether with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different STETH pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Staked Ether Crypto
Once you buy Staked Ether, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Staked Ethers?". It is quiet easy to store your Staked Ether tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Staked Ether. If Staked Ether is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Staked Ether for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.