How to Buy Sun Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Sun Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SUN with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Sun Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SUN
- How to safely store SUN
- Frequently asked questions
Current Sun Token Price Stats
|SUN Price||$29.2692 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.9309 USD (-3.08%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$28.0603 / $30.7915 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$3,798,159 USD|
What is Sun Token? A Review
SUN is a social experiment, which focuses on the DeFi potential of TRON. Designed as the quintessential Bitcoin equivalent on the TRON network, SUN features zero VC investments, zero PE investments, no pre-mining or reserves for the team, and is wholly operated by the community through its open-source smart contracts. The project hopes to use SUN to promote the vigorous development and possibilities of TRON's DeFi self-governance community.
Where and How to Buy Sun Token (SUN) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Sun Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SUN: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SUN/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Sun Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Sun Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SUN pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Sun Token Crypto
Once you buy Sun Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Sun Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Sun Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Sun Token. If Sun Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Sun Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.