How to Buy Suterusu Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Suterusu easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SUTER with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Suterusu? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SUTER
- How to safely store SUTER
- Frequently asked questions
Current Suterusu Price Stats
|SUTER Price||$0.0105 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0006 USD (5.82%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0098 / $0.0114 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$18,450,720 USD|
What is Suterusu? A Review
Suterusu implements and integrates the state-of-the-art trustless zero-knowledge non-interactive argument of knowledge (ZK-SNARK) protocol, and offers multiple technical modules based on its ZK-SNARK implementation to enable developers to build any type of privacy-preserving blockchain. Suterusu (Suter) will also provide a cross-chain blockchain protocol for anonymous assets issued in the Suterusu ecosystem to guarantee their high liquidity and exchangeability.
Where and How to Buy Suterusu (SUTER) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Suterusu. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SUTER: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SUTER/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Suterusu on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Suterusu with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SUTER pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Suterusu Crypto
Once you buy Suterusu, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Suterusus?". It is quiet easy to store your Suterusu tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Suterusu. If Suterusu is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Suterusu for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.