How to Buy Trustswap Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Trustswap easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SWAP with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Trustswap? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SWAP
- How to safely store SWAP
- Frequently asked questions
Current Trustswap Price Stats
|SWAP Price||$4.4710 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.5014 USD (12.63%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$3.6622 / $4.6587 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$12,390 USD|
What is Trustswap? A Review
TrustSwap is a novel platform with several use cases. It allows employers to have payments delivered at an exact time & date to any employee through an accountable smart contract, program payment to a loved one when the owner passes away, and more.
Where and How to Buy Trustswap (SWAP) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Trustswap. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SWAP: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SWAP/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Trustswap on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Trustswap with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SWAP pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Trustswap Crypto
Once you buy Trustswap, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Trustswaps?". It is quiet easy to store your Trustswap tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Trustswap. If Trustswap is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Trustswap for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.