How to Buy Swerve Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Swerve easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SWRV with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Swerve? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SWRV
- How to safely store SWRV
- Frequently asked questions
Current Swerve Price Stats
|SWRV Price||$2.6910 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.5390 USD (25.05%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$2.1459 / $2.8549 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$7,318,830 USD|
What is Swerve? A Review
SWERVE FINANCE is described to be a fork of Curve, owned 100% by the community. It is claimed that there's no fake-out deployment, no questionable pre-mining, no founder controlling majority of the governance vote, no suspect team proposals, no 30% allocation to 'shareholders', no team allocation, no decades-long distribution. It's a simple 33,000,000 supply owned entirely by holders, the community of liquidity providers and users. If holders provide liquidity to Swerve, they get ySWRV tokens which can be staked in the Swerve DAO to earn $SWRV. To kickstart the protocol and encourage users to try out Swerve, the first two weeks will have a larger distribution of $SWRV awarded.
Where and How to Buy Swerve (SWRV) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Swerve. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SWRV: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SWRV/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Swerve on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Swerve with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SWRV pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Swerve Crypto
Once you buy Swerve, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Swerves?". It is quiet easy to store your Swerve tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Swerve. If Swerve is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Swerve for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.