How to Buy SportX Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy SportX easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is SportX? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SX
- How to safely store SX
- Frequently asked questions
Current SportX Price Stats
|SX Price||$0.3568 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0042 USD (-1.16%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.3082 / $0.3911 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$359,010 USD|
What is SportX? A Review
SportX is a peer-to-peer exchange where fees are charged as a percentage of net profits. This removes the incentive for owners to ban profitable bettors and instead encourages betting volume and liquidity. In the process, it hopes to bring cryptocurrency and smart contract-based protocols to the mainstream with its fees, fun tournaments, and non-custodial exchange technology. Users can set their own odds and trade against others with confidence. Sports betting should be priced like a commodity, because it is one.SportX is built in a way where the entire backend runs automatically on a blockchain. This includes the creation, processing, and settlement of all bets. The control mechanisms of SportX are also housed here, including configuration of fees and the rules of network. This backend is collectively referred to as the SportX Protocol. SX controls all the parameters of this protocol.
Where and How to Buy SportX (SX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing SportX. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy SportX on the Exchange: Now, you can buy SportX with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store SportX Crypto
Once you buy SportX, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my SportXs?". It is quiet easy to store your SportX tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store SportX. If SportX is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling SportX for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.