How to Buy SXPUP Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy SXPUP easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SXPUP with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is SXPUP? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SXPUP
- How to safely store SXPUP
- Frequently asked questions
Current SXPUP Price Stats
|SXPUP Price||$1.4446 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.3134 USD (-17.83%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.2488 / $1.9820 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$6,285,706 USD|
What is SXPUP? A Review
Binance Leveraged Tokens are tradable assets (off-chain tokens) in the Binance spot market that give users leveraged exposure to the underlying asset. Each leveraged token represents a basket of perpetual contract positions. The price of the tokens tracks the change in notional amount of the perpetual contract positions in the basket and changes in the multiples of leverage level.SXPUP - allows you to generate leveraged gains when SXP increases in price.SXPDOWN - allows you to generate leveraged gains when SXP decreases in price.
Where and How to Buy SXPUP (SXPUP) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing SXPUP. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SXPUP: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SXPUP/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy SXPUP on the Exchange: Now, you can buy SXPUP with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SXPUP pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store SXPUP Crypto
Once you buy SXPUP, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my SXPUPs?". It is quiet easy to store your SXPUP tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store SXPUP. If SXPUP is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling SXPUP for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.