How to Buy Sylo Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Sylo easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy SYLO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Sylo? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy SYLO
- How to safely store SYLO
- Frequently asked questions
Current Sylo Price Stats
|SYLO Price||$0.0044 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0002 USD (4.59%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0042 / $0.0045 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$31,401,114 USD|
What is Sylo? A Review
The Sylo Protocol is a decentralized communication protocol that facilitates safe and standardized connectivity between users and Connected Applications on the Sylo network. Development is underway to implement the Sylo Protocol as a fully decentralized autonomous communication, storage, and payment network able to be utilized by third-party Connected Applications. The Sylo main token (SYLO) will be a utility token used to access and fuel the Sylo Protocol in a fully decentralized, blockchain context. SYLOs will be required to access the Sylo Protocol, and to enable real-time communication (video, voice, messaging, data streaming), charged communications, and for decentralized storage, profile and address book management.
Where and How to Buy Sylo (SYLO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Sylo. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports SYLO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the SYLO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Sylo on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Sylo with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different SYLO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Sylo Crypto
Once you buy Sylo, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Sylos?". It is quiet easy to store your Sylo tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Sylo. If Sylo is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Sylo for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.