How to Buy Tercet Network Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Tercet Network easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy TCNX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Tercet Network? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy TCNX
- How to safely store TCNX
- Frequently asked questions
Current Tercet Network Price Stats
|TCNX Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (6.98%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,682,522,368 USD|
What is Tercet Network? A Review
Tercet Network is a mobile game ads and monetization platform built using blockchain technology. It aims to revolutionize traditional mobile ads by rewarding gamers with cryptocurrency for engaging with in-app ads. With Tercet Network, game developers and publishers would maximize their in-app monetization, thanks to premium reward-based in-app video ads by Tercet Network and it’s partners. Marketers would have access to ads inventory by top publishers to maximize their ROI, thereby creating an ecosystem of maximum impact.
Where and How to Buy Tercet Network (TCNX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Tercet Network. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports TCNX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the TCNX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Tercet Network on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Tercet Network with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different TCNX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Tercet Network Crypto
Once you buy Tercet Network, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Tercet Networks?". It is quiet easy to store your Tercet Network tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Tercet Network. If Tercet Network is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Tercet Network for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.