How to Buy Thore Exchange Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Thore Exchange easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy THEX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Thore Exchange? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy THEX
- How to safely store THEX
- Frequently asked questions
Current Thore Exchange Price Stats
|THEX Price||$29.2988 USD|
|Price Change24h||$6.0894 USD (26.24%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$22.3728 / $30.1312 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$82,892 USD|
What is Thore Exchange? A Review
THE is an open-source, anonymous, community-driven Crypto digital asset. As part of the #Thore projects long term visions, we created our own exchange platform.
Where and How to Buy Thore Exchange (THEX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Thore Exchange. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports THEX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the THEX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Thore Exchange on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Thore Exchange with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different THEX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Thore Exchange Crypto
Once you buy Thore Exchange, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Thore Exchanges?". It is quiet easy to store your Thore Exchange tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Thore Exchange. If Thore Exchange is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Thore Exchange for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.