How to Buy The Midas Touch Gold Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy The Midas Touch Gold easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy TMTG with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is The Midas Touch Gold? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy TMTG
- How to safely store TMTG
- Frequently asked questions
Current The Midas Touch Gold Price Stats
|TMTG Price||$0.0061 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0001 USD (1.66%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0058 / $0.0074 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$23,628,466 USD|
What is The Midas Touch Gold? A Review
Digital Gold Exchange (DGE) developed a new project named The Midas Touch Gold or TMTG, an exchange ecosystem that allows users to exchange tangible goods to cryptocurrencies/fiat and vice versa via blockchain technology. The DGE platform permits its users' peer-to-peer transactions and receives conversion rates based on official market prices.The DGE issued the TMTG token. TMTG token it is a utility Ethereum-based (ERC 20) token, mainly to be the medium of exchange within the DGE ecosystem.
Where and How to Buy The Midas Touch Gold (TMTG) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing The Midas Touch Gold. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports TMTG: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the TMTG/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy The Midas Touch Gold on the Exchange: Now, you can buy The Midas Touch Gold with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different TMTG pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store The Midas Touch Gold Crypto
Once you buy The Midas Touch Gold, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my The Midas Touch Golds?". It is quiet easy to store your The Midas Touch Gold tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store The Midas Touch Gold. If The Midas Touch Gold is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling The Midas Touch Gold for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.