How to Buy TomoChain Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy TomoChain easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy TOMO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is TomoChain? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy TOMO
- How to safely store TOMO
- Frequently asked questions
Current TomoChain Price Stats
|TOMO Price||$1.7910 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0728 USD (-3.91%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.7823 / $1.9850 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$12,171,487 USD|
What is TomoChain? A Review
TomoChain is a blockchain-based project that aims to provide a solution to the scalability problem with the Ethereum blockchain. The TomoChain team plans to support horizontal scaling by adding more second layer blockchain integrated with Ethereum for backup and atomic cross-chain transfer. The platform will be supported by the TomoCoin and will feature instant transaction confirmation and near zero transaction fee.TomoCoin (TOMO) is the protocol token to govern and regulate the Tomochain infrastructure.
Where and How to Buy TomoChain (TOMO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing TomoChain. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports TOMO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the TOMO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy TomoChain on the Exchange: Now, you can buy TomoChain with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different TOMO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store TomoChain Crypto
Once you buy TomoChain, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my TomoChains?". It is quiet easy to store your TomoChain tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store TomoChain. If TomoChain is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling TomoChain for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.