How to Buy Tellor Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Tellor easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy TRB with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Tellor? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy TRB
- How to safely store TRB
- Frequently asked questions
Current Tellor Price Stats
|TRB Price||$43.1231 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.4004 USD (0.94%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$38.0600 / $44.2082 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$687,705 USD|
What is Tellor? A Review
Tellor is a decentralized Oracle for bringing high-value off-chain data onto Ethereum. The system utilizes a network of staked miners that compete to solve a PoW challenge to submit the official value for requested data. Tokens are mined with every successful Tellor data point and the company takes a 10% dev share to support the development of the ecosystem.
Where and How to Buy Tellor (TRB) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Tellor. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports TRB: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the TRB/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Tellor on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Tellor with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different TRB pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Tellor Crypto
Once you buy Tellor, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Tellors?". It is quiet easy to store your Tellor tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Tellor. If Tellor is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Tellor for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.