How to Buy Troy Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Troy easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy TROY with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Troy? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy TROY
- How to safely store TROY
- Frequently asked questions
Current Troy Price Stats
|TROY Price||$0.0280 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0008 USD (2.98%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0245 / $0.0299 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$586,851,648 USD|
What is Troy? A Review
Troy Trade is a global prime broker specialized in crypto trading and asset management. It provides crypto brokerage services for institutional clients and professional traders with revolutionary products, including spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending and staking in one account.
Where and How to Buy Troy (TROY) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Troy. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports TROY: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the TROY/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Troy on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Troy with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different TROY pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Troy Crypto
Once you buy Troy, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Troys?". It is quiet easy to store your Troy tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Troy. If Troy is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Troy for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.