How to Buy TrueFi Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy TrueFi easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy TRU with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is TrueFi? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy TRU
- How to safely store TRU
- Frequently asked questions
Current TrueFi Price Stats
|TRU Price||$0.4393 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0061 USD (-1.36%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.4166 / $0.4600 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$6,018,661 USD|
What is TrueFi? A Review
TrueFi is a DeFi protocol for uncollateralized lending, and TRU, the native token used for staking and voting on loan requests.The goal of TrueFi is to bring uncollateralized lending to DeFi. This helps cryptocurrency lenders enjoy attractive, sustainable rates of return, while giving cryptocurrency borrowers predictable loan terms without requiring collateral.
Where and How to Buy TrueFi (TRU) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing TrueFi. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports TRU: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the TRU/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy TrueFi on the Exchange: Now, you can buy TrueFi with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different TRU pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store TrueFi Crypto
Once you buy TrueFi, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my TrueFis?". It is quiet easy to store your TrueFi tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store TrueFi. If TrueFi is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling TrueFi for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.