How to Buy 12Ships Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy 12Ships easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy TSHP with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is 12Ships? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy TSHP
- How to safely store TSHP
- Frequently asked questions
Current 12Ships Price Stats
|TSHP Price||$0.0341 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0044 USD (-11.38%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0313 / $0.0421 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,853,948 USD|
What is 12Ships? A Review
12Ships vision is that it will expand uses of 12SHIPS tokens by implementing a blockchain platform based on TwelveShips Mining Infrastructure and by developing a service that is beneficial and reliable for games and e-commerce, and ultimately, will create a globally trusted platform based on the blockchain.
Where and How to Buy 12Ships (TSHP) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing 12Ships. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports TSHP: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the TSHP/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy 12Ships on the Exchange: Now, you can buy 12Ships with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different TSHP pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store 12Ships Crypto
Once you buy 12Ships, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my 12Shipss?". It is quiet easy to store your 12Ships tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store 12Ships. If 12Ships is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling 12Ships for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.