How to Buy UniDexGas Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy UniDexGas easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy UNDG with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is UniDexGas? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy UNDG
- How to safely store UNDG
- Frequently asked questions
Current UniDexGas Price Stats
|UNDG Price||$165.1403 USD|
|Price Change24h||$3.8628 USD (2.40%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$157.6866 / $172.6617 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$128 USD|
What is UniDexGas? A Review
UNDG Token would serve the purpose of recovering back all the gas fee that was spent. The holder is allowed to receive a max daily cap of 2% of the amount of tokens being held as cashbacks. This way, assuming the price of UNDG is stable, an investor will be receiving back his investment in UNDG in a mere 50 days and will enjoy the free ride thereafter, or if the token price doubled, it would be 25 days instead. Cashbacks are going to be rewarded in UNDG tokens to the wallets holding the token.
Where and How to Buy UniDexGas (UNDG) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing UniDexGas. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports UNDG: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the UNDG/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy UniDexGas on the Exchange: Now, you can buy UniDexGas with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different UNDG pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store UniDexGas Crypto
Once you buy UniDexGas, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my UniDexGass?". It is quiet easy to store your UniDexGas tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store UniDexGas. If UniDexGas is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling UniDexGas for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.