How to Buy Sentinel Protocol Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Sentinel Protocol easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy UPP with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Sentinel Protocol? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy UPP
- How to safely store UPP
- Frequently asked questions
Current Sentinel Protocol Price Stats
|UPP Price||$0.1309 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0046 USD (3.65%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1038 / $0.1653 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$939,495 USD|
What is Sentinel Protocol? A Review
Sentinel Protocol is an Ethereum-based platform that aims to keep common users safe from cybercrime by using blockchain technology to create a threat database viewable by all.Sentinel Protocol (UPP) is an ERC20 compliant token on the Ethereum network and will be used to pay for the security services available on the platform.
Where and How to Buy Sentinel Protocol (UPP) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Sentinel Protocol. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports UPP: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the UPP/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Sentinel Protocol on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Sentinel Protocol with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different UPP pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Sentinel Protocol Crypto
Once you buy Sentinel Protocol, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Sentinel Protocols?". It is quiet easy to store your Sentinel Protocol tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Sentinel Protocol. If Sentinel Protocol is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Sentinel Protocol for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.