How to Buy Urus Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Urus Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy URUS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Urus Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy URUS
- How to safely store URUS
- Frequently asked questions
Current Urus Token Price Stats
|URUS Price||$11.8626 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.2553 USD (2.20%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$10.4313 / $12.0395 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$12,127 USD|
What is Urus Token? A Review
The Urus Token will power a decentralized lending and borrowing platform integrated with a trading platform with 4X margin lending capabilities.
Where and How to Buy Urus Token (URUS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Urus Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports URUS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the URUS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Urus Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Urus Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different URUS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Urus Token Crypto
Once you buy Urus Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Urus Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Urus Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Urus Token. If Urus Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Urus Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.