How to Buy USDK Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy USDK easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy USDK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is USDK? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy USDK
- How to safely store USDK
- Frequently asked questions
Current USDK Price Stats
|USDK Price||$1.0001 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0011 USD (0.11%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.9978 / $1.0009 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$154,150,544 USD|
What is USDK? A Review
USDK is an ERC-20 stablecoin co-developed by OKLink, a blockchain technology company, and Prime Trust, a US-licensed trust company. Every USDK is backed by 1 USD from the Prime Trust Special Account. With a guaranteed 1:1 conversion rate between USDK and USD, the monetary value is 100% reserved. Also, an audit firm will provide monthly reports for maximum transparency to the public.
Where and How to Buy USDK (USDK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing USDK. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports USDK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the USDK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy USDK on the Exchange: Now, you can buy USDK with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different USDK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store USDK Crypto
Once you buy USDK, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my USDKs?". It is quiet easy to store your USDK tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store USDK. If USDK is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling USDK for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.