How to Buy Smart Valor Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Smart Valor easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy VALOR with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Smart Valor? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy VALOR
- How to safely store VALOR
- Frequently asked questions
Current Smart Valor Price Stats
|VALOR Price||$0.3750 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (-0.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.3743 / $0.3750 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Smart Valor? A Review
SMART VALOR aims to build a decentralized marketplace for tokenized alternative investments backed by secure custody for crypto assets. Capitalizing on the Swiss legal framework, SMART VALOR aims to combine the privacy and security of a leading banking center with the accessibility and diversity of the blockchain-based open network. SMART VALOR’s head office is located in Zug, Switzerland which is also known as the Crypto Valley.The online platform will give investors from around the world access to the world of alternative investments and digital assets. Beyond cryptocurrencies, for alternative investments such as venture capital, private equity and real estate, the tokenization of assets is a true gamechanger.The SMART VALOR leadership team has decided to move ahead of the planned timeline of token generation and exchange listing. The token generation event was planned for July 2019, which has now taken place on the 27th of March.
Where and How to Buy Smart Valor (VALOR) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Smart Valor. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports VALOR: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the VALOR/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Smart Valor on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Smart Valor with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different VALOR pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Smart Valor Crypto
Once you buy Smart Valor, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Smart Valors?". It is quiet easy to store your Smart Valor tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Smart Valor. If Smart Valor is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Smart Valor for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.