How to Buy VTOS Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy VTOS easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy VTOS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is VTOS? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy VTOS
- How to safely store VTOS
- Frequently asked questions
Current VTOS Price Stats
|VTOS Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is VTOS? A Review
VTOS is a decentralized video and content network that utilize blockchain technology to encrypt communications, Ethereum to process the transactions and allows the content creator to manage the type of use given to his content. The VTOS platform is a content delivery network which allows the distribution of various types of content. The VTOS master nodes improve the efficiency of the platform, and the users have the chance to run their own nodes if they hold 1000 VTOS Tokens.There are two types of tokens used within the VTOS ecosystem, VCT, and VTOS. Both are Ethereum based tokens, but VCT is only to reward users by the quality content. VTOS is the currency in use on the VTOS network and acts as fuel to run a node.
Where and How to Buy VTOS (VTOS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing VTOS. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports VTOS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the VTOS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy VTOS on the Exchange: Now, you can buy VTOS with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different VTOS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store VTOS Crypto
Once you buy VTOS, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my VTOSs?". It is quiet easy to store your VTOS tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store VTOS. If VTOS is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling VTOS for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.