How to Buy Waifu Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Waifu Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy WAIF with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Waifu Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy WAIF
- How to safely store WAIF
- Frequently asked questions
Current Waifu Token Price Stats
|WAIF Price||$0.0189 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0020 USD (-9.45%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0185 / $0.0278 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$95,436,696 USD|
What is Waifu Token? A Review
WAIFU Token is a decentralized girlfriend experience designed to captivate anime fans, NFT collectors and DeFi investors. $WAIF is a cryptocurrency that rewards both early and top token holders with unique ERC-721 NFT’s which entitle hodlers to a slice of staking rewards.
Where and How to Buy Waifu Token (WAIF) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Waifu Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports WAIF: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the WAIF/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Waifu Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Waifu Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different WAIF pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Waifu Token Crypto
Once you buy Waifu Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Waifu Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Waifu Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Waifu Token. If Waifu Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Waifu Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.