How to Buy Whiteheart Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Whiteheart easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy WHITE with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Whiteheart? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy WHITE
- How to safely store WHITE
- Frequently asked questions
Current Whiteheart Price Stats
|WHITE Price||$4765.9998 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-395.8340 USD (-7.67%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$4396.1900 / $5334.6800 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$4 USD|
What is Whiteheart? A Review
Whiteheart is an on-chain hedging protocol built on top of the Hegic protocol 2. The core part of the hedging protocol is a new financial primitive called hedge contract. Hedge contract is a system of Ethereum smart contracts that can automatically conduct the process of hedging users' holdings' market value.
Where and How to Buy Whiteheart (WHITE) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Whiteheart. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports WHITE: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the WHITE/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Whiteheart on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Whiteheart with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different WHITE pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Whiteheart Crypto
Once you buy Whiteheart, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Whitehearts?". It is quiet easy to store your Whiteheart tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Whiteheart. If Whiteheart is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Whiteheart for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.