How to Buy WaykiChain Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy WaykiChain easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy WICC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is WaykiChain? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy WICC
- How to safely store WICC
- Frequently asked questions
Current WaykiChain Price Stats
|WICC Price||$0.4317 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0159 USD (-3.54%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.4196 / $0.4971 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$20,740,844 USD|
What is WaykiChain? A Review
WaykiChain is a Turing-complete smart contract platform. It adopts DPOS consensus mechanism to set up 11 voting nodes and generate a new block every 10 seconds. The confirmed transaction speed can reach 1000+TPS verified by the WaykiChain mainnet operation.WaykiChain would apply its own sidechain technology, which allows the applications based on WaykiChain to have their own sidechains. Sidechains are mutually exclusive and are able to set up their own consensus mechanisms, sidechain assets, and block generating intervals. Users will be required to download corresponding sidechain data only when using specific applications.
Where and How to Buy WaykiChain (WICC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing WaykiChain. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports WICC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the WICC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy WaykiChain on the Exchange: Now, you can buy WaykiChain with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different WICC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store WaykiChain Crypto
Once you buy WaykiChain, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my WaykiChains?". It is quiet easy to store your WaykiChain tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store WaykiChain. If WaykiChain is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling WaykiChain for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.