How to Buy Wild Crypto Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Wild Crypto easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy WILD with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Wild Crypto? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy WILD
- How to safely store WILD
- Frequently asked questions
Current Wild Crypto Price Stats
|WILD Price||$0.0206 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0007 USD (-3.48%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0204 / $0.0215 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Wild Crypto? A Review
Crypto Wild is a decentralized, anonymous and Global lotto and gaming platform. WILD is an Ethereum-based token that powers Crypto Wild's ecosystem allowing users to take part in a global lottery and lotto. The WILD tokens will be exchanged at a fixed rate of 100:1 (100 Wild token to 1 Ether).
Where and How to Buy Wild Crypto (WILD) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Wild Crypto. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports WILD: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the WILD/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Wild Crypto on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Wild Crypto with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different WILD pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Wild Crypto Crypto
Once you buy Wild Crypto, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Wild Cryptos?". It is quiet easy to store your Wild Crypto tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Wild Crypto. If Wild Crypto is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Wild Crypto for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.