How to Buy WOM Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy WOM easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy WOM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is WOM? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy WOM
- How to safely store WOM
- Frequently asked questions
Current WOM Price Stats
|WOM Price||$0.1348 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0009 USD (0.65%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1280 / $0.1565 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$961,429 USD|
What is WOM? A Review
The WOM Protocol, which is based on blockchain technology, will enable brands to access genuine word-of-mouth recommendations. The WOM Protocol will provide a way to reward creators for their product-referring content without compromising consumer trust in the content and its creators.
Where and How to Buy WOM (WOM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing WOM. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports WOM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the WOM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy WOM on the Exchange: Now, you can buy WOM with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different WOM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store WOM Crypto
Once you buy WOM, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my WOMs?". It is quiet easy to store your WOM tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store WOM. If WOM is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling WOM for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.