How to Buy World Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy World Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy WORLD with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is World Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy WORLD
- How to safely store WORLD
- Frequently asked questions
Current World Token Price Stats
|WORLD Price||$0.0634 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0149 USD (-19.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0625 / $0.0796 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$1,502,060 USD|
What is World Token? A Review
WORLD is a unique platform that combines the tokenomics of current frictionless yield protocols for instant rewards with the additional benefits of staking in its upcoming marketplace. This way the best rewards can be guaranteed without any token inflation.A 3% transaction tax goes to holders (later on merchants too), stakers, and a perpetual marketing and development fund. This project is built to keep going and continually expand further until it has its own ecosystem to call its own.
Where and How to Buy World Token (WORLD) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing World Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports WORLD: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the WORLD/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy World Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy World Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different WORLD pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store World Token Crypto
Once you buy World Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my World Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your World Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store World Token. If World Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling World Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.