How to Buy Wirex Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Wirex Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy WXT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Wirex Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy WXT
- How to safely store WXT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Wirex Token Price Stats
|WXT Price||$0.0112 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0003 USD (-2.70%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0109 / $0.0118 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$87,819,216 USD|
What is Wirex Token? A Review
Introducing Wirex token (WXT), a brand-new native cryptocurrency from a payment platform, providing heavily-reduced fees, exclusive merchant offers super-charged rewards and more. Wirex Token (WXT) is a utility token based on the Stellar blockchain which will be issued by Wirex (Gibraltar) Limited. Wirex (Gibraltar) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wirex UK.
Where and How to Buy Wirex Token (WXT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Wirex Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports WXT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the WXT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Wirex Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Wirex Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different WXT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Wirex Token Crypto
Once you buy Wirex Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Wirex Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Wirex Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Wirex Token. If Wirex Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Wirex Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.