How to Buy Tether Gold Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Tether Gold easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy XAUT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Tether Gold? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy XAUT
- How to safely store XAUT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Tether Gold Price Stats
|XAUT Price||$1726.6500 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-6.1000 USD (-0.35%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1717.2300 / $1742.7100 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$192 USD|
What is Tether Gold? A Review
Tether Gold (Gold) is a digital asset offered by TG Commodities Limited. One full XAUt token represents one troy fine ounce of gold on a London Good Delivery bar.The XAUT token can be transferred to any on-chain address from the purchasers' Tether wallet where it is issued after purchase. Specific gold bar(s) will be associated with each on-chain address where Tether Gold is held.
Where and How to Buy Tether Gold (XAUT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Tether Gold. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports XAUT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the XAUT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Tether Gold on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Tether Gold with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different XAUT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Tether Gold Crypto
Once you buy Tether Gold, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Tether Golds?". It is quiet easy to store your Tether Gold tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Tether Gold. If Tether Gold is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Tether Gold for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.