How to Buy Xdef Finance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Xdef Finance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy XDEF2 with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Xdef Finance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy XDEF2
- How to safely store XDEF2
- Frequently asked questions
Current Xdef Finance Price Stats
|XDEF2 Price||$0.5634 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0485 USD (9.42%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.4968 / $0.5899 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$10,905 USD|
What is Xdef Finance? A Review
Xdef Finance is an elastic synthetic Index fund that derives its value at a rate of Defi TVL x 0.1^11. Traders can Speculate the DEFI Tvl with one token.
Where and How to Buy Xdef Finance (XDEF2) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Xdef Finance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports XDEF2: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the XDEF2/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Xdef Finance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Xdef Finance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different XDEF2 pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Xdef Finance Crypto
Once you buy Xdef Finance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Xdef Finances?". It is quiet easy to store your Xdef Finance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Xdef Finance. If Xdef Finance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Xdef Finance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.