How to Buy xETH-G Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy xETH-G easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy XETH-G with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is xETH-G? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy XETH-G
- How to safely store XETH-G
- Frequently asked questions
Current xETH-G Price Stats
|XETH-G Price||$0.1427 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0020 USD (-1.36%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1411 / $0.1492 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is xETH-G? A Review
xETH-G is a rebase token with a dynamic peg, meaning if the peg hasn't been hit for a set period of time then the peg will be lowered to encourage price action to achieve a positive rebase, meaning more tokens distributed into the holders' wallets. If the price of xETH-G drops, there are deflationary mechanisms to drive the price back up.
Where and How to Buy xETH-G (XETH-G) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing xETH-G. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports XETH-G: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the XETH-G/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy xETH-G on the Exchange: Now, you can buy xETH-G with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different XETH-G pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store xETH-G Crypto
Once you buy xETH-G, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my xETH-Gs?". It is quiet easy to store your xETH-G tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store xETH-G. If xETH-G is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling xETH-G for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.