How to Buy xFund Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy xFund easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy XFUND with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is xFund? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy XFUND
- How to safely store XFUND
- Frequently asked questions
Current xFund Price Stats
|XFUND Price||$556.8514 USD|
|Price Change24h||$45.8208 USD (8.97%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$492.8749 / $658.8517 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$446 USD|
What is xFund? A Review
xFUND is the on-chain governance and access token for the Unification Oracle of Oracles and other DeFi products. Please note this is a separate token from FUND which is on a separate mainnet.xFUND’s supply starts at 0. It’s purpose is to enable off-chain governance for the entire Unification ecosystem. xFUND may be acquired on the open market or captured as emissions by staking Mainnet FUND.
Where and How to Buy xFund (XFUND) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing xFund. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports XFUND: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the XFUND/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy xFund on the Exchange: Now, you can buy xFund with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different XFUND pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store xFund Crypto
Once you buy xFund, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my xFunds?". It is quiet easy to store your xFund tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store xFund. If xFund is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling xFund for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.