How to Buy Haven Protocol Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Haven Protocol easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy XHV with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Haven Protocol? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy XHV
- How to safely store XHV
- Frequently asked questions
Current Haven Protocol Price Stats
|XHV Price||$11.0366 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.4717 USD (4.47%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$9.8887 / $12.7985 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$19,395 USD|
What is Haven Protocol? A Review
Haven (XHV) is an ecosystem of digital assets with accounts only you can access, balances only you can view and transactions only you control. Haven is based on Monero giving every asset within the ecosystem world class privacy, provides a range of synthetic fiat currencies and digital assets, enabling commerce and portfolio diversification and enables you to store, convert and transact in the form of money you prefer whether it’s xUSD, xCNY or xGOLD.Algorithmic and decentralized, Haven claims to have low fees, Infinite Liquidity, No Middleman a allow for Financial Privacy.
Where and How to Buy Haven Protocol (XHV) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Haven Protocol. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports XHV: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the XHV/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Haven Protocol on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Haven Protocol with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different XHV pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Haven Protocol Crypto
Once you buy Haven Protocol, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Haven Protocols?". It is quiet easy to store your Haven Protocol tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Haven Protocol. If Haven Protocol is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Haven Protocol for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.