How to Buy XMON Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy XMON easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy XMON with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is XMON? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy XMON
- How to safely store XMON
- Frequently asked questions
Current XMON Price Stats
|XMON Price||$3173.8089 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-461.8430 USD (-12.70%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$2935.5042 / $3674.8567 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$28 USD|
What is XMON? A Review
0xmons is an experimental NFT project that combines generative pixel art with blockchain collectibles.
Where and How to Buy XMON (XMON) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing XMON. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports XMON: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the XMON/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy XMON on the Exchange: Now, you can buy XMON with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different XMON pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store XMON Crypto
Once you buy XMON, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my XMONs?". It is quiet easy to store your XMON tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store XMON. If XMON is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling XMON for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.